Monday, October 2, 2017

Missions Sunday in Olathe

My daughter singing
Aydett and her granddaughter
We spent the weekend at Bible Baptist Church in Olathe, Colorado. Pastor Gabe Skillo is doing a fantastic job there. He had Pastor Rossi from the Lighthouse Baptist Church of Cheyenne, Wyoming in as his guest speaker. He also had Evangelist Bob Walker in to present his ministry.

It was exciting to spend the Sunday with them. I was able to speak during the Sunday school hour about Indochina Missions and Brother Rossi preached the morning service. At the invitation there were two folks baptized.

Then in the afternoon we rode the soul winning bus and I was able to go soul winning with Brother Piotrowski and my wife with Mrs. Piotrowski. God blessed our efforts and we each had one saved. By the way, I want to thank the Piotrowski family for hosting us. They were great host.

After soul winning we had the evening service. It was a tremendous blessing and my daughter Rebekah even sang in the special with the pastors wife. I am glad the Bible Baptist Church is in Olathe trying to reach this part of the valley for Christ.

Before I arrived in Olathe, I spent a couple of days with Pastor Steve Johnson from Lighthouse Baptist Church in Aurora. We did some soul winning while I was with him and I was able to lead two people to Christ. One lady named Aydett was particularly open for the Gospel. I spent a good while explaining the Gospel to her and at the end she bowed her head and trusted Christ as her Saviour! Praise God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment