Tuesday, October 10, 2017

An Amazing Time at Amazing Grace

We spent this past weekend at the Amazing Grace Baptist Church in Wichita, KS with Pastor Richie Haley. It was truly an amazing weekend. We went soul winning on Saturday and I was able to lead a Vietnamese man to Christ named Shon. Then I ran across Sudi who was from Congo. He spoke only a little English, so I called a man from my church back in Lincoln, named Blaise and had him speak to Sudi in Swahili. Blaise witnessed to him, but Sudi told him he had previously trusted Christ. I was thankful to have access to Blaise so he could help me make sure Sudi was saved!

Then on Sunday morning I was able to teach a home and family lesson to the men while my wife taught the ladies on prayer. I preached during the morning service to a great crowd of 89 folks. This is good since Pastor Haley has only been there a year and half. The church had about 20 folks in it when he took it. Then in the afternoon we went soul winning and I was able to lead a Spanish man and a Vietnamese lady to Christ. After soul winning I preached in the evening service to another solid crowd of 86 people. That is excellent attendance, especially with no bus ministry. I felt like Pastor Haley is doing an amazing job! Please pray for them as this church continues to go forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment