Thursday, October 19, 2017

Till the Whole World Knows

Dr. Trieber
 "Till the Whole World Knows" was the theme of the missions conference at North Valley Baptist Church in Santa Clara, California this past weekend. My wife and I were honored to attend this great church for the first time ever in our life. It is truly one of the great churches in the world today. Dr. Trieber was the most gracious host along with their missions director Brother Apusen.
Mrs. Giovanelli
I was privileged enough to able to teach the Filipino Sunday school class in the college chapel auditorium on Sunday morning. It was combined with another class. There was a great crowd in there as I gave some of my testimony and taught a lesson on 1 Kings chapter 7. Then Sunday night I was able to present the Indochina Missions ministry before the church. We were also blessed by the sermon brought forth by Dr. Joe Arthur on passing the mantle.
Bro. Apusen
On Tuesday, I was able to teach a college class on missions. Then we attended the elementary chapel where Dr. Trieber was ministering to their children in grades Kindergarten through 6th. We then attended the High school chapel where Dr. Arthur and Bro. Alvin Martinez were singing "Never Grow Old" when revival began to breakout with the altars filling up. I've never seen a sweeter spirit among the high school age kids than I saw at this church. Then we moved to college chapel for another great service. After that my wife taught the "Ministry Wives" class for Mrs. Giovanelli. My wife felt very honored to do so.
Filipino Sunday Class
For the week I only had one saved. I met Sai who happened to be from Shan state in Burma and spoke Shan, Burmese, and English. It was sweet to see him trust Christ as his Saviour. I also am grateful that North Valley Baptist will be supporting the Indochina Missions. We are thankful for that. I also want to say thanks one more time to Dr. Trieber and his wife, Bro. Apusen and his wife, Bro. Alvin Martinez, and the Giovanelli's plus the rest of the staff for everything they did for us while we were there. May we carry forward with the Gospel "Till the Whole World Knows."

No comments:

Post a Comment