Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Set Sail with Missions


My home church was having their missions emphasis this past Sunday with the theme of "Set Sail with Missions." They had several special guest in with Missions Director Mark Bosje from First Baptist Church of Hammond and Missionary Tim Shook. Bro. Shook taught Sunday school while Bro. Bosje preached the morning service. Both men did an excellent job and the church had a great increase in their Faith Promise giving.
Bro. Shook and Bro. Bosje
The church had great attendance and the special music also was very good. In fact, my wife and several ladies sang a special in the Karen language. There also were five professions made at the invitation time with one following the Lord in believer's baptism. I was able to lead one to Christ myself at the invitation and had seen three trust Christ the day before while out soul winning.

Please be praying for our support to be raised as I will soon be setting sail myself for California. The next eight weeks will see me in California, Colorado, Kansas, Tennessee, and Texas. I have multiple meetings in each area. Please pray for our safety and for the souls of Southeast Asia to be saved.
Some ladies sang in the Karen language
Bro. Shook taught Sunday school

No comments:

Post a Comment