Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Missions Revival in Long Beach


Bro. Pechardo and Pastor Meyers
This past week and weekend was spent at the Pacific Baptist Church in Long Beach, California for their Missions revival. They had veteran missionaries David Board and Johnny Esposito as their guest speakers and the Lord really met in a special way. We had an opportunity to present the ministry several times while there and I preached to their teens in Friday chapel and during Sunday school on Sunday. On Saturday we went soul winning and my wife and I had a chance to each win a soul to Christ.

I was truly thankful for the opportunity to visit this church and learn some very helpful things for the church side and the mission field. They have a very successful missions team in Cambodia and I was able to glean from these veteran missionaries. I also want to thank Bro. Castle, Pastor Meyers, Bro. Rall, Bro. Joseph Esposito and of course our host family the Fierro's for all the wonderful meals and fellowship. I will be praying for these folks as I travel and I know they will be praying for us to get to Thailand to help reach the land of idol worshipers! 
The Fierro's

Packed Hallways
International Dinner on the grounds

No comments:

Post a Comment