Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Great Time with Dr. Lovelady

This past weekend I was blessed to be at the Metropolitan Baptist Church in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is a new church planted about 10 months ago by Dr. Vernon Lovelady the former President of Texas Independent Baptist Seminary. Went door knocking and soul winning for several hours on Saturday. It was a rather difficult neighborhood, but I was blessed enough to lead Tonya to Christ. She had to work this Sunday, but intends to visit the following Sunday with her husband. God blessed the services on Sunday as they were full in the morning. I was able to give my presentation in the morning service and then preached in the Sunday evening service. I want to give a special thanks to Dr. Lovelady for all of their hospitality to us and also the Hopkins family who kept us over the weekend and treated us very well. Please continue to pray for us as we travel to more churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment