Friday, July 14, 2017

Getting Into Dodge

Anthony trusting Christ
The Sober's and my two daughters
That old saying is "Get out of Dodge" referring to Dodge City. This week we were wanting to get into Dodge. We had a great time with Pastor Albert Shrock and the Bible Baptist Church in Dodge City, Kansas. It is a great church with many wonderful folks. I had a wonderful time of fellowship with the pastor and family on Tuesday night. On Wednesday my family and I were able to pass out some tracts and invite a few folks to church.

While out I ran across Anthony who was very concerned about his mother who is in the hospital with an infection. I was able to witness to Anthony and then prayed for him and and his mother. Then Anthony decided to trust Christ as his own personal Saviour. God is good!

That evening I was able to present the Indochina Mission and preached a message called "Three Options." God blessed as I had the pastor come up and run  the invitation. I also want to give a special thanks to the Sober family who took such good care of us while we were there.
Anthony thanking me

No comments:

Post a Comment