Saturday, July 8, 2017

Great Time in Kansas and Texas

Three converts in Wichita
We had an opportunity to present the work in the Liberty Baptist Church in Wichita, KS. It is a wonderful church that has Bro. Jason Owens as their pastor. He is the founder of the church.

While out soul winning for several hours I was blessed enough to see five people trust Christ as their Saviour. My wife and I really enjoyed spending time with the pastor and his wife. They are extremely talented musically. The church also voted to take me on for support Sunday night.

Mrs. Owens and my wife
Then we were in Lewisville, Texas at the Iglesia Bautista Fundamental. Pastor Daniel Ortiz is the pastor of this great church. He taught a fantastic study on "The Law" finishing up a series he had been teaching the church. I was honored to be in his church and have the opportunity to present the ministry to his people. I was also happy to have met Tian Cung and his wife that afternoon down the street from the church. They both trusted Christ as their Saviour. The area has a lot of Burmese refugees there and I felt right at home! Please pray for us as we continue our journey....
Tiang and Bawi getting saved

No comments:

Post a Comment