Monday, July 16, 2018

Great Meetings in the Springs Area



I started out the week staying at the prophets chamber at Ellicott Baptist Church in Ellicott, Colorado. Pastor John McKenzie was at church camp with a group and had asked me to fill the pulpit for Wednesday night. I told him I would be glad to. I had previously presented at their church last December, however, I had never met Pastor McKenzie. I was pleasantly surprised to see Pastor McKenzie stop in Wednesday night to meet me and hear me preach. My wife and I really enjoyed getting to fellowship with him and his family after the service. They are doing a great job at the church!

Thursday night we attended the last evening of the revival service at Lighthouse Baptist Church in Aurora. Their speaker was Evangelist Craig Bryan. He preached a fantastic message. I also went soul winning on Friday with Pastor Steve Johnson in the Aurora area and we saw three trust Christ as Saviour. Pray for them as they continue to reach this area for Christ!

Pastor John Rainey
On Saturday we went out soul winning with Faith Baptist Church of Colorado Springs. We had a great weekend with Pastor John Rainey who has been at this church for 22 years. I led the soul winning charge on Saturday morning and we went door knocking for over 2 hours. We went to a pretty nice neighborhood and I was privileged enough to led Steve to Christ who recently retired from the military after serving 21 years. He was not able to come this Sunday but plans on visiting the next Sunday.

On Sunday morning we set up our display table and passed out prayer cards. Then we listened to Pastor Rainey teach Sunday school and preach the morning service. They had a wonderful crowd. Then Sunday night I presented our ministry and preached the evening service. Hearts were stirred for missions. It was an enjoyable week and weekend. Please pray for us as we continue to look for more partners in helping us reach Thailand for Christ!   

No comments:

Post a Comment