Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Sixteen Year Anniversary Sunday

Anniversary Picture

In January my pastor asked me if I could schedule to be at our home church for the first Sunday in June to celebrate our churches 16 year anniversary. I spent the weekend with them and preached in an anniversary revival on Friday night and Saturday night along with Pastor Steve Johnson from Lighthouse Baptist Church in Aurora, CO. I went out visiting on Saturday with the Burmese Refugee Bus Route and actually even drove the route on Sunday morning. (Because I wanted to, not because I had too! Our church has 6 CDL drivers in it besides myself.) God really blessed our day! 


Our Visiting Family
We had three first time adult visitors come with us. A visiting couple that came with me had said they were already saved, but the wife (Hsa Gay) came forward at the invitation after I preached and she said she didn't really know for sure if she would go to Heaven. I had one of our Karen altar workers (Paw Ku Moo) deal with her and she got saved! Praise God! There is nothing like seeing someone come to the Saviour!

Our church had 161 in attendance with only having 6 first time visitors in attendance (Three adults and three kids.) This means most of the folks that are in the church picture are our church membership. My pastor is also my son and I am very happy with the job he is doing having taken over our unique international church. Please pray for us as we will be traveling to Burlington, Iowa this Wednesday to continue our deputation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment