Thursday, June 28, 2018

Back in TEXAS Again!

Pastor Campa and his wife
We made it back to Texas from Alabama. I spent Sunday morning with Pastor Ruben Campa at Iglesia Bautista Fundamental Del Norte. It is a great church in Houston. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the good crowds they had on Sunday morning and such a sweet spirit. I taught the men's Sunday school class and then preached the morning service. God really blessed and many people came to talk to me about the great need of Thailand. It is a great church!

Sunday evening I preached at Pastor Santiago Medran's church, Segunda Iglesia Bautista Libertad. I was at their missions conference in January and have already received a promise of support. But it was a blessing and honor to preach their evening service. They had a missionary their to present his ministry to Ecuador named Ruben Maya. The presentation was a blessing and so were the people of Pastor Medran's church. Once again my wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the size of the crowd. It was a very full service!

Pastor Arcand and Pastor Tester
On Monday we travelled to Longview Baptist Temple in Longview, Texas to attend their teen conference. My daughters were excited as we met a group from our church in Lincoln. While there I saw two of my supporting pastors. Pastor James Tester is from Triad Baptist Church in Greensboro, NC was the first church to partner with us. Also, Pastor Paul Arcand from Lighthouse Baptist Church in Pasadena, MD is a great partnering church as well. It was good to spend time fellowshiping with them!

The services were great and we enjoyed spending time with the kids from our church. Mu Htee is a 9th grade girl that was reached through the Lincoln Baptist Church when she was in 2nd grade. She is faithful and good multilingual interpreter/soul winner for our church. (Her family is Karen from Burma and lived in Thailand before coming to America.) The overall services were great as there was a 45 minute invitation on Wednesday night. Pastor Gray kept it open because people kept coming forward and coming forward and coming forward! Amen! Please pray for us as we will be traveling to Colorado for the month of July. 

Mu Htee and my wife during activity time
  

No comments:

Post a Comment