Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wills Point, Texas to Coffeyville, Kansas

Pastor Ogdie

Last Wednesday we went to Trinity Baptist Church in Wills Point, TX. Pastor Jeremy Ogdie is the shepherd of this church. I was able to give a testimony and show our video. Then the pastor had me preach the evening message. We were able to visit with several members about the ministry afterwards. Pastor Ogdie is doing a wonderful job and I was very impressed with their newly remodeled auditorium and new pews. It is refreshing to see new pews, many are going with chairs because of cost. (Which I understand!) However, there is something about having pews in a church auditorium that is really nice!


Pastor Knight and CT Spear

Then we headed to Coffeyville, KS for a missions conference at the Bible Baptist Church. Pastor Daniel Knight has been at this church for 11 years and is doing a wonderful job. Their conference theme was "Spread the Word Until the Whole World Hears!" Evangelist CT Spear was the guest speaker for their conference and his preaching was fantastic. I was able to go soul winning with him on Saturday and I was privileged enough to lead a lady named Cassandra to Christ. She was supposed to come on Sunday but didn't make it. However, I believe she will attend in the near future and I know Pastor Knight will be following up on her.

Pastor Knight asked me to teach the adult Sunday school class Sunday morning. The pastor also had me give a testimony about my ministry and Thailand Sunday night. Then they showed my video. The conference was great and I am praying that their Faith Promise commitments hit record highs. We headed back to Lincoln on Monday as I will be preaching an anniversary revival meeting with Pastor Steve Johnson at Lincoln Baptist Church! Please pray for a great revival meeting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment