Friday, April 6, 2018

New and Old Acquaintances

Pastor Fowler and Dr. Gray
We started out the weekend going soul winning on Saturday with Heritage Baptist Church in Canal Winchester, OH. Pastor Tracy Fowler has been the pastor there for 20 years and is doing an excellent job. While we were there Dr. Bob Gray came and preached all day Sunday and Monday and Tuesday night. Dr. Gray was my pastor in the late 1990's up until I went and started a church in 2002. I was trained in his college and ordained in his church. What a blessing to spend some time with him. I was able to present our ministry while there and Pastor Fowler mentioned to me that they will want to support us in the future.

Miss Stacey
While we were there we also saw Miss Stacey Withers who use to be a worker on my bus route with my wife and I when I was at Longview Baptist Temple. She is and has been the music coordinator at Heritage Baptist Church for over 15 years. She has done an excellent job with the music at this church. It is very top notch!

Miss Jessica
While we were staying at Canal Winchester we had several saved out soul winning, but my wife was also able to lead our cleaning lady to the Lord at our hotel. Her name is Jessica and she was very open to the Gospel. Please pray that she will start attending the church there. She seemed very open to attending when she isn't working so we will be praying about it to. We also witnessed to the other cleaning lady and the assistant manager who both had good testimonies of salvation already.

Pastor Mike Lamb









A special thank you to Pastor Mike Lamb of the Landmark Baptist Church in Parkersburg, WV. We were able to stay in their missions house before shoving on toward New York City. We also attended their Wednesday evening service and I got invited to come back and present our ministry at their missions conference the beginning of next November.


No comments:

Post a Comment