Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Maryland, North Carolina, and Virginia

Teaching on Soul Winning
We had some great meetings this past week. I was asked to teach the soul winning meeting on Saturday morning at Pastor Gregg Nash's church in Mechanicsville, MD (Gospel Light Baptist Church). I had a great time going out soul winning with his people on Saturday morning. My wife and I both were able to lead someone to Christ while we were out knocking on doors. 

Then Sunday morning I drove over to Freedom Baptist Church in Front Royal, VA. The pastor is Hollis Hillman. He is the founding pastor and is doing a great job. I was able to teach the men's Sunday school class while my wife taught the ladies. Then I preached the morning service. They are getting ready to move into a new building in a couple of weeks. The sky appears to be the limit for this church. I am excited for them. I was also excited when the pastor told me they will be interested in supporting us after they get settled into their new building.

Pastor Hillman



Then Sunday evening I was back in Mechanicsville, MD at Gospel Light Baptist Church. Pastor Nash had me present my ministry and then preach the evening service. After I showed my video the pastor got up and had the church vote to take us on for support. That had just happened the weekend before at Lighthouse Baptist Church in Pasadena, MD. So we were very excited to see this happen two weeks in a row!!! Praise God our support will start in May and we are excited to be partnering with Gospel Light Baptist Church!  


Pastor Rabon
On Wednesday evening we were in Beacon Baptist Church in Raleigh, NC. It is a wonderful church being led by Pastor Tim Rabon. I was able to give a testimony to the church and it was a blessing to be in  their services. I had a great time visiting with the pastor and some of his people after the service. They have several Asian folks in their church who had a great interest in our ministry! Please pray for us as we transition toward a month of meetings in Texas.



No comments:

Post a Comment