Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Enjoying the Houston Area

Pastor Arredondo


I had a pair of great meetings this past weekend in the Houston area. I went soul winning with Pastor Arredondo from Iglesia Bautista El Buen Samaritano. We knocked doors together for several hours. While out we got to meet Gary and I was able to present the Gospel to him. Gary made a decision to pray and trust Christ as his Saviour. 

The next day I was able to preach the morning service while Pastor Arredondo interpreted for me. We enjoyed a great spirit among the church people. We also had great fellowship with them at a meal served after the service. The church took me on for monthly support. We are very excited about being partners with this fantastic church. When I schedule a meeting with a church, I add the pastor and the church to my daily prayer list. So when the church starts a partnership with us, we literally become partners going both ways, they support us through prayers and finances and we support them through prayer.

Gary after he trusted Christ



Then we went to Baytown to spend Sunday evening at Iglesia Bautista Victoria with Pastor Isaias Rodriguez. I preached the evening service after giving my testimony and showing my video. The folks seems stirred in their hearts. My family and I were excited to visit this church and see the tremendous blessings they have received from God. The pastor is doing a great job of leading this church and it very obvious that God has his hand upon them. Unfortunately, we forgot to take any pictures at the church. I feel bad for this, because there would have been many great pictures to take. Hopefully, I will have a chance to stop back by this church in the future and I will be sure to get some great pictures. Please pray for us as we travel north for a missions conference before returning to Texas for the rest of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment