Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Good Time in Colorado

Preaching Wednesday Evening at Ellicott Baptist Church
Pastor Casey Ballard

Our family had a good time in Colorado this past week while at the Ellicott Baptist Church. I really enjoyed the folks there and I thank Pastor Mckenzie for allowing me to come. I enjoyed preaching to a good group in their school Wednesday morning. Then I got to present our ministry to the Wednesday night crowd and enjoyed preaching to them as they were very attentive.

Then I had the opportunity to go to a new church plant in Pueblo. I got together with Pastor Casey Ballard and we pounded doors for about 5 1/2 hours on Saturday with him. It was a little rough going at times, but we did see 13 people trust Christ as their Saviour with many commitments to come and visit the church. Please pray for Grace Baptist Church of Pueblo as they strive to reach this needy town for Christ!

We had the opportunity to visit Faith Baptist Church in Colorado Springs last Sunday night. We really enjoyed the services there and getting a chance to meet Pastor Rainey. It was a blessing and I hope to get a chance to visit with them again next Summer.

I want to give a special thanks to the Johnson's for allowing us to stay with them while we were helping Pastor Ballard. We are looking forward to enjoying Christmas with our family and to the New Year which will bring on a very busy travel schedule for us. Please pray for our support to be raised by 2019!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment