Thursday, November 9, 2017

Visiting Great Spanish Churches

Pastor Campos and his wife
My wife's soul winning partner Karen

Pastor Mario Orellana

Speaking at Iglesia Bautista Libertad

Pastor Roy Carrizales
We have had the great pleasure of being in some wonderful Spanish churches this past week. First we were at Iglesia Bautista Misionero in Balch Springs, Texas. Pastor Eduardo Campos is doing a wonderful job. We went soul winning with them on Saturday. I led two to Christ and my wife also led two. Then Sunday morning the pastor had me teach Sunday school and preach the morning service. This church took me on for support! 

Then Sunday night we went to Iglesia Bautista Monte Sinai in Tenaha, Texas. Pastor Mario Orellana is doing a great work there. I was able to present the work there and preach the Sunday night message. The special music was fantastic. There was almost 300 people there. This incredible in such a rural area. Tenaha only has a population of around 1100. 

Then we traveled to Houston to a missions conference at Iglesia Bautista Libertad. Pastor Roy Carrizales also has a great work. He has been here since 1974, and it is obvious that God is really using him. I was able to present the ministry Tuesday night. There must have been more than 30 pastors there. I was told by the pastor that I would be taken on for support as soon as I arrive on the field. Please be praying for us as we continue to raise our support to reach Thailand for Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment